FAQ'sicon question Documentsicon folder Contact Usicon chat Get Socialicon facebook

How to Register for Parks & Recreation Programs

You must pre-register for all Parks & Recreations Programs.

View Adult Programs and Events.

Call the Parks Department at 636-583-8471.

Visit the Parks Department in the lower level of City Hall, 500 E. Locust Street, Union, MO 63084

or Email Angie Breeden, Program Coordinator at